Thursday, December 15, 2016

Westworld and AI

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by jfiebA moment ago.

  1. jfiebWell-Known Member



    http://www.hbo.com/westworld/episodes/1/02-episode/video/the-reality-of-ai.html

    The Reality of A.I.(4:29)

    This thread IS A DIGRESSION. There is no affect on any real company, except the success of the show and HBO.

    Why?

    It's theme and focus is AI...and the boundary of when it becomes real,

    Is it immersive. From the fans I know they are HOOKED on watching this show. Very violent I am told, after all only androids.

    Please feel free to skip this thread as a waste of time currently. For me digressive material, even like this is useful in the building of a solid foundation to be able to shift subjective probabilities before anybody else can do the same. The sensitivity to pick up these subtle shift is increased.

    Many use this show as a basis to discuss issues that are the adjacent possible right here and right now, it is not Babbage and 60 floors up.

    If you watch this show regularly please feel free to get me/us up to speed. I have never seen it. Not sure I will/will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment